Friday, October 2, 2009

This week actually went pretty fast....

I don't get to say that very often. I'm glad that it did because last week crept by.

TB finally went back to school today after missing 2 days. The 24 hour fever rule really screwed us up yesterday. If it wasn't for the fact that the flu is running rampant through the school, I might have considered sending him. I just didn't think that was fair to the other kids, plus his immune system is already compromised.

The other kids are still doing good. They miss their daddy very much just like I do. KG last night was singing happy birthday to the Willow Tree Angels. I was laughing at her. It was really funny. She was even dancing while she was doing it. I should have taken a video of it. Today was such a beautiful day outside, that I took the girls outside and let them play in the front yard for nearly 2 hours. KG was riding her horsey down the driveway. Somebody would be standing at the end to make sure that she didn't get into the road. It was so funny. I took a video of it, and I emailed it to Hubster. I hope he is able to see it. She was having a ball. BG was loving the grass. She would just sit and play in it. Then she would try to make a break for the road. We have a ton of kids on our street so, people thankfully drive very slow. There are always kids riding bikes and running around. I really love our neighborhood. People actually *gasp* stand outside and talk to each other. I know that is a concept that is hard to understand these days.

I had a reaction to the medicine that my OB put me on. I'm not sure if it was the Cipro or the blood pressure medicine. I was reading the information sheet that Walgreen's sends out with the medication, and it said that if you have a reaction to bactrim not to take it. I passed out when I took bactrim. I passed out in the bath tub when I was at home by myself with just the boys. I didn't realize that the blood pressure medicine is a sulfonamides. We didn't figure out I was allergic to those until I had passed out. Maybe I should have read the sheet first. I didn't even think about it until I got so sick yesterday. I guess I now know what the problem was. I didn't take it today, and I have felt better and better as the day has worn on. Thankfully because yesterday, I thought I was going to pass out or die. It was a horrible feeling, and I couldn't figure out what was wrong. I guess I need to add allergic to sulfonamides to the list.

Got to talk to Hubster today for a little bit. He was so tired. He is working 14 hour days right now.

Tomorrow KB has a football game. I'm just wondering how much he is going to get to play. He missed practice on Tuesday thanks to Grandma. Somebody had asked him and TB to come over to their house to play and to eat supper. She told them not a problem without thinking about the fact that KB was to have practice at 6. The kids are new to the school and new to the area. I didn't really want to go and make them come home after supper had been prepared for them. I just didn't feel that was right. I did have to tell Mom that she needs to remember that he has practice on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Yesterdays practice was canceled due to the weather. We had some pretty big storms role through. I love all of that. I'm weird, and I know it.

We are going to have a wonderful, fantastic, great weekend. I am bound and determined to have one. Plus we are going to go and get some things to make a very "special" care package for Hubster. I love that man. I don't think you can tell somebody that you love them enough.


1 comment: