Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Thank You God.

For finally having a good day. Even when I got the bill for $225 for my van to be fixed. Even though I know that come next pay day there is another bill for $216 for the rest of the repairs. I'm going to have faith that this is going to work itself out. Things could have been so much worse. God will provide, of that I have no doubt.

Went to church tonight. Pastor sure delivered a message. I love Wednesday night church services. He always seems to be on his A game on those nights. It is my night to recharge. His message tonight was on how close we are to the end times. You see prophecy unfolding before your eyes, and it is awe inspiring.

I haven't really talked about my faith on here. It is something that is an integral part of our lives. I love to go to church. I love everything about church. Satan has been really hammering at my faith this deployment, and I had a friend point out to me a couple of weeks ago, that last deployment we weren't going to church. Maybe I'm having a harder time this go around because Satan is really throwing everything at me. There have been nights where what I would really like to do is to have 3 or 4 drinks, but I know that won't solve anything. Instead I find that those nights are the nights, where I turn to prayer and to my Bible. Satan has me questioning friends and motives. He is trying to get me isolated. I know this in my head and heart, and I have to fight that. If satan can get me isolated, then he can destroy my faith. I can't and won't let that happen. 3 years ago, I would never have dreamed that we, the family, is at the spiritual place we are at. I was sitting in church tonight, and I realized that we have been going there for nearly 3 years. Wow, it seems like we just started going a few months ago. We have developed such close friends. They are amazing people.

BG isn't that one that got sick. TB did. I have no idea what is going on with him, but he doesn't have a voice. I'm not complaining though. Otherwise the kids are all doing good.

Got to talk to Hubster a couple of times today via Skype. I love that man so much. How did I get so lucky? He is such a wonderful husband and dad. I miss him so much, but he will be home one day soon. I've got the count down going, and I'm planning a trip just for the two of us. We used to go on a 3 night trip just the two of us when it was just the boys, and then life got in the way. We haven't been on a trip like that in a long time. You have to stay connected as a couple because one day your kids will be gone, and it will be just the two of you again. I know some people can't understand why our world doesn't revolve around our kids. Our world revolves around God, then us as a couple, and then our family. The last 3 years have been by far the best years of our marriage. Everything that we have faced over those 3 years have made us a stronger couple. I love you, Hubster. I am so proud of you, and I am proud to be your wife.



No comments:

Post a Comment