Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm Wiped Out

BG hasn't slept very well the last two days. That means I haven't slept in the last two days. She went to bed tonight at 830, and I'm fixing to head that way myself. KG has been asleep since before 7. Oh, I hope she doesn't wake up. Please, don't wake up.

BG is still not feeling all that well. The doctor prescribed her an antibiotic for an viral infection. There is something going on with her besides the thrush. The thrush is looking a little better. She actually finally ate today for me. She gobbled down some chicken noodle soup both at lunch and at supper. She ate some ice. She drank a glass of tea. I'm hoping that she is on the mend. I don't like it when she is sick.

KG has been a toot the last few days. Today she threw the cat in the bathtub while I was taking a bath. The kitten was trying to use me as a climbing toy to get out. Then she sprayed BG with windex. I swear I'm going to pull my hair out. She has just been a royal toot lately. Whatever it is that has over taken her little body needs to get out. I want my sweet little girl back.

KB got in trouble at school, so that means he got in trouble at home. He was told that he had best go and apologize to his teacher tomorrow for arguing with her. Seems that he had gotten in trouble yesterday too, and I didn't know about it. He had best be glad that Hubster was not home. I have no idea what has happened to that child.

TB has been working hard all week to get things done, but he was arguing with grandma at school today too. What is up with these boys? I'm beginning to feel like a failure. Where have I gone wrong?

Today for me has been blah. I don't know how to really describe it. It has just been a blah day. I think part of it is because I'm tired. This not getting a full nights sleep because I'm still getting up with the girls is starting to get to me. I would pay good money to get a full nights sleep uninterrupted. I have really missed Bill today, and I'm starting to worry about money. I should really get a job, but I'm wanting to go back to school. I will figure it out. I always do.

Hubster, I love you.




1 comment: