Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

KB's football team won their second football game today. They won 42 to 0. The thing was that their head coach and one of the assistant coaches stepped down due to conflicts between the coaches. It seems that 4 men can't behave themselves in a civilised manner. This win means that KB will be going to the playoffs, so instead of 1 more week of football, we have 2 at least. They have improved each week. You can really tell a difference in the way they play.

I took the kids trick or treating. KG was a lion. BG was a tiger. KB was a ninja, and I have no idea what TB was. I think he just wanted candy. KG hated trick or treating the first couple of times. TB griped because he wanted to go ToT with his friends. I was on my way home because KG was screaming and crying, so I told TB that he could go ahead and go with his friends. KB said that he wanted to go home. We decided though that we would ToT on the way home. KG really got into it. We ended up staying out later than TB. KG though said the bucket of candy was hers. She won't share. That isn't shocking at all.

I had stopped at Kohl's today to get the boys one of their Christmas presents. They decided to go through the basket to hunt for something. I made them put the presents up. I know they would have enjoyed the remote control helicopters.

Other than that, today has been very uneventful. I really missed Hubster tonight. It just isn't the same with him gone. I'm tired tonight, and I'm fixing to head to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment