Thursday, October 8, 2009

I was busy,...

but where did the day go. I don't think I really accomplished very much. At least I don't think I did.

I've got my shopping list ready to go for tomorrow. Going to try and get the cake baked and decorated. Supper fixed for Saturday night, and going to try and get as much done as possible for BG's first birthday party. She is going to have a rainbow cake, and I'm going to make cupcake balls. I hope that they turn out good. I'm looking forward to the party. I hope it turns out okay.

My nephew that goes to Texas Tech made it in. He is going to stay until Tuesday. I'm so glad that he is here. KG warmed up to him after about 30 minutes. She isn't the biggest fan of men that she doesn't see.

I got a phone call from school today that TB was sick. I had to go and pick him up after lunch. I'm not sure how sick he really was though. BG is cutting 8 teeth. That poor baby. You can see them all popping through at the same time. She doesn't even really fuss about it. KB is looking forward to his football game. He is very excited. We have had to let the boys know that they are NOT staying home tomorrow. They both have tests, and it is just too hard for them to miss school.

Talked to Hubster for just a few minutes. He worked from 7 AM - 1 AM yesterday. He looks beat. He is trying to grow a mustache, and it is cracking me up. He already knows he has to shave it before he comes home.

Hubster, I love you, and we all miss you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment