Monday, October 12, 2009

Today just started off so bad....

I missed Hubster today. He tried to text me and IM me, and I missed it. I haven't actually spoken to him in 4 or 5 days. We haven't even hardly chatted online because he has been so busy. That just threw my whole day off. I get so disappointed when I miss him.

The girls started at their sitter today. I was supposed to have them there at 1130. We didn't even wake up till 9 because the girls slept horribly last night. I would pay good money to be able to sleep all night without interruptions. By the time I got them ready and out the door it was 11. I happened to look at the cabinet to see that KB needed a lunch for today, so I went and got him something from Sonic along with the girls a grilled cheese to take to the sitters. I get to the school to drop off KB's food, and my mom asks me to please go and get her something. I finally made it to the sitters at 1145. They didn't cry when I dropped them off. KG was telling me that "I going to play.". She went right in. It was nice to drop them both off, and them not to cry.

My nephew and I went to eat lunch at Freebirds. They have some amazingly good burritos. All I have to say is yummy. Then we bowled and played some video games. I'm pretty sure that if anybody was standing outside the Jurassic Park game would have thought there was some very loud kids playing that game. We had fun playing. Picked the girls up from the sitter. She told me that they didn't cry until they saw us pull up. Then they had to do that for me I guess. R wanted homemade chili cheese burgers for supper, so that is what I fixed. KB got his leg rolled over on during football practice, and he hurt it. It bruised it pretty bad, so we iced it down. He seems to be good now, but he certainly milked it for all that it was worth.

I got to talk to my brother today for the first time in 5 years. That was nice. We have stayed in contact with mail, but it was so nice to finally hear his voice. I miss him so much. I'm hoping that this is they year that he finally gets out. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

Hubster, I'm sorry that I missed you today. It just makes my day blah and ugh when I do that. I hope that your day was okay. I love you and miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment