Saturday, October 24, 2009

What a long day...

and not in a bad way either. We were on the go from the moment I got up this morning. I'm wiped out, and I'm ready to go to bed.

First off, BG decided that 4 AM was the perfect time to wake up. She finally went back to sleep at 6. KG decided that 630 was a good time to get up. She never went back to sleep. I didn't even get morning coffee this morning. I had to get things together for KB, so that it would all be ready by the time he got home from J's house. KB arrived right at 830. He got dressed, and I ran him up to the football field. Then KG and I went and got some breakfast to bring home for everybody. Got home about 915, and I had to get everybody else ready to go. We left the house around 950 for the football game. KB's team lost 40 to 0. I don't think they gained any yards at all. It looked like they were playing a team that was 2 to 3 years older than them. That is how much bigger the other team was. The boys had fun though, so that is what matters at this point in the game. I didn't think the game was ever going to end, but it finally did around noon. I came home. Got to chat online with Hubster for about 20 minutes, and then I had to leave the house. It makes me feel so bad when I have to leave. Got KB's things ready for tomorrow, and off we went to meet C's mom to drop off KB. He has never spent the night over there. I hope he behaves and has a good time. Then the girls and TB went with me up on base. I had to get some laundry detergent, and it is the cheapest place to get it. I was already over there, so I swung by. We made it home at 415, and I had to leave the house at 445 to get to Boo at the Zoo on time. It was a freaking mad house. We enjoyed the other Seabee families, but I can't take much of crowds. I'm okay for a little while, but then anxiety starts to kick in. We only stayed about an 1.5 before we decided to leave. The kids had a ball though, and that is what matters. TB kept playing bumper cars/stroller with SD and her little boy. They would race when there wasn't people around. Which wasn't very often. The kids were hungry, and TB was wanting Mexican. We were close to Oscar's, so that is where we headed. It was as yummy as always. They have the best Mexican food around. We were leaving and Danny wanted to know where Hubster was. I told him that he had deployed to the Middle East. I made him promise not to tell Hubster that he saw me. I guess the cat is out of the bag. I figure that Oscar's will be one of our first stops once Hubster gets home from the Middle East.

Now, we are back at home. The kids are all asleep, and I'm fixing to be.

Hubster, I'm sorry I had to rush off today. I hate when that happens. I love you, and I hope that you have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment