Friday, October 23, 2009

It's Friday!!!!

I don't know why I care so much since I don't work outside the home, but I do care. I care because that means another week has come and gone. That means we are one week closer to this being over.

KB is staying at a friend's house tonight. I made sure that J's parents understood that I have to have him home at 830 in the morning. He has to be up at the football field at 9 for his game. Then he is going to stay with another friend on Saturday night. He has a busy weekend.

I have to run and get the things for the kid's costumes tomorrow. I don't need much for KG. She is going as a cat, and she already has the black jumpsuit. She put it on today, and told me that she was pretty. She also went around today saying dad gum it. I was cracking up at her. I'm hoping that BG is not coming down with a cold. Her nose has been terrible all morning, but their has not been any fever. We went out to eat pizza for supper tonight, and they have one of those machines that have the grabbers for stuffed animals. We ended up winning 3 animals, so we gave one to a little kid that kept saying that he wanted one. He had the biggest smile on his face.

Hubster called on Skype today, but KG hogged him. This is when I hate him not having a phone. He couldn't talk to me because of her. I finally just gave up, and I let them talk to each other. It was really disappointing. I know that she is only 2, but him being on the computer means I can't just lock myself in another room. She shares a room with her sister who was asleep, so I couldn't put her in her room.

Tomorrow is zoo day. We are really looking forward to it. We aren't going to be able to do the pumpkin patch. Money just isn't there plus I have so much to do before the zoo. TB asked if he could take somebody with him. I don't mind taking another kid as long as they pay for themselves. I'm not paying for them to go.

Hubster and I discussed today about how much that he can spend on the kids Christmas. Things are going to be tighter than I like, but I told him to take $50 per kid. He was already looking online to see what he could get them. I hope they appreciate that he is thinking about them on the other side of the world.

I have been doing pretty good today, but I need a break. I need a break from being a mom. I need a break with some other adults. I want nothing more than to go out for an evening with other adults and have dinner and to do something fun. Do I have any takers? Anybody.......? That is what I thought. UGH!

Hubster, I love you. I wish I could have talked or chatted online with you more today. Miss you. We have another week down.

No comments:

Post a Comment