Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rain and Football

The rain started an hour before KB's football game. Lovely. We got to sit on the damp wood bleachers. KB's team lost 5 touchdowns to 2. The scoreboard wasn't working, so I have no idea what the actual score was. KB said that he loved playing in the rain. He did get to play a lot. He pretty much played the entire game. He is enjoying it more and more. I haven't told him yet that his cousin, whom he looks up to, is going to come and watch him play next weekend. He is going to be so excited.

TB is doing good. He is just getting a smart mouth, but that comes with his age more than anything.

The girls are doing great. They miss their Daddy, and any time my cell phone rings they both come running thinking it is Daddy. I'm glad that they still remember him. It helps that they are able to see him online. I don't want them to be scared of him when he returns home.

Today flew by. I can't believe how fast today went. I'm not going to complain. I wish all of my days were like that. I actually was productive this evening. I made a menu for the next 1.5 to 2 weeks. I then went through my cupboard to see exactly what I will need to buy in order to fix those meals. I'm hoping that will help me stay motivated in cooking at home. It should save me a ton of money.

I didn't get to talk to Hubster today. I wasn't around my computer until this evening. He was texting me on my cell phone. That didn't even last very long because I was running out the door to KB's football game. I'm not going to text and drive. He said there were a lot of people around any way, so he probably wouldn't have been able to call. Oh well, I will get to talk to him soon.

I worried him though, and I certainly didn't mean to. I had a bad allergic reaction on Thursday to a new medicine. I was telling him about it, and that the flyer said to call the FDA. I'm still having a few side effects from the medicine, but I haven't taken it since Thursday morning. I am feeling better as each hour passes, but he wanted me to go to the ER. I had to call the pharmacist just to reassure him that everything was fine. The only reason I told him about it was because every thing was fine. I didn't think he would flip out about it. I wouldn't have mentioned it if I would have known that. He even called my mom. At least I know that he cares. It did kind of give me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

I need to get to bed. I'm not sleeping well at all, and I keep forgetting to take my medicine that helps me sleep until late late. I don't want to take it that late, so I have insomnia. The 3 to 5 hours of restless sleep is going to end up catching up with me. I promise though not to drive if I feel even the slightest bit sleepy.


No comments:

Post a Comment