Thursday, October 22, 2009

2 Year Old for Sale

It is not even 10 AM here yet, and I'm ready to pull my hair out. KG has been up since 5 AM. She woke up at that time wanting something to drink, and she never went back to sleep. That is fine. She thankfully just stayed in bed, so I was able to doze on and off until it was time for the boys to get up. I woke up to the boys sleeping on the floor on each side of my bed. Not a problem. Except when they were getting up, they woke up BG. Ended up getting out of bed then. KG bounced right up. Since KG has been up, she has done the following:

1. She took of BG's diaper because BG was wet. BG then promptly peed on the floor.
2. She emptied out all of the diaper wipes. She balled them up and threw them all over the place.
3. She has jumped on the bed.
4. She has changed clothes 3 times now. She has learned how to dress herself.
5. She isn't neat when she puts the clothes up.
6. She has "helped" BG get into the dryer, and then she has shut the door.
7. She has ran around with a baseball bat. I didn't even know we had a baseball bat.
8. She has emptied out 2 drawers.
9. She has also learned to climb up onto the kitchen island. This allows her to play in the water.
10. She also took one of my roses out of the arrangement and destroyed it.

I needed to run errands today. I don't think I will. I'm not taking her any where. She has done all of this with a great big smile on her face. I do love the child, but she has been on a tear today. I really wouldn't sale her, but I will certainly loan her out if anybody wants to borrow her.

1 comment:

  1. don't mean to laugh, but this blog is hilarious! trust me, I've been there!

    ReplyDelete