Sunday, October 11, 2009

What is it about Sundays?

That make me so blah. I can't get motivated to do anything.

Hubster got online for a few minutes today. He was so tired that he kept dozing off at the laptop. He finally just gave up and went to bed around 800 PM his time. Told me that he would talk to me later because he thought he would just take a nap. Yeah, I didn't expect to hear from him again, and I was right. I hope that means he actually got a decent nights sleep. He said that they told him that he has a package. They just need to get it up to him. Whatever that means...

The kids are fine. The girls go to the sitter tomorrow. I hope they like it. I really do. I could use the me time. I'm looking forward to not having kids around.

Didn't make it to church today. I just couldn't bring myself to go. I hate being so blah, but Sundays are just so hard for me. I keep telling myself that at least we made it another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment