Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trunk or Treat

We had trunk or treat at church tonight. BG is still sick, so she stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa. KG hated it at first. Some of the costumes really scared her. The boys didn't want to do the trunk or treat first, so they went into the gym and played carnival games. When they were done with that, they came back outside. They started getting panicky because they so lightening. That meant they didn't do the trunk or treat, so they didn't get any candy. Oh well, they still have trick or treating on Saturday. KG did end up having fun when she realized that if she put out her bucket, that people would give her things. It was really cute. She would say thank you, and then head off for the next trunk. Lots of people at church checking on me and talking to me tonight. It was very nice with how busy that place was. Needless to say I got lots of hugs tonight. Hugs that were needed.

I've been working on a trip to Paris for a customer. Who will eventually buy it, but until he does, he is a pain in the butt.

I started my paperwork today to start back to school. Getting excited and nervous about this all at the same time. I'm hoping that I can do it with 4 kids. It is something that I want to do for myself though. That is important to me.

I'm supposed to meet another wife tomorrow for supper for her birthday. It should be fun. I'm going to take the girls with me. They had best be on their best behavior. I talked to another wife tonight who has had a very rough 2 months. I hope that she knows that she is loved, and that there are lots of prayers going up for her and her family.

Haven't really gotten to chat a lot with Hubster over the last week. They have been busy, and then the day that he has a chance to chat, I was busy. I miss talking to him. I didn't realize exactly how much that I would miss him or miss hearing his voice. I don't think any thing can prepare you for that loneliness.






1 comment:

  1. where are you going to go to school? you can do it with 4 kids! I did it with 6! Go MM! Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete