Thursday, October 22, 2009

One More Day till the Weekend.

Only one more day till the weekend. The weekend is shaping up to be busy. That is good. We have KB's football game at 10 AM on Saturday. Then we are supposed to go to the Pumpkin Patch, but that might have to be canceled. It will depend on just exactly what time I'm going to be meeting KB's friend for them to pick him up. He is going to spend the night at their house Saturday night. Then we are going to a special thing at the zoo that evening. I think it should be fun. I hope so any way. I wish I still had the boys wagon. That would have been perfect for them at the zoo, but I think the boys broke it. I can't remember. Sunday is our normal church day.

KG continued her day and evening of being a little toot. She has definitely been 2 today. BG has a nasty nose, and I'm hoping she isn't getting sick. Please don't be getting sick. The boys have had good days. KB was filthy when he got home from football practice. The field was muddy from all of the rain from yesterday. He said that practice was great. That he blocked his man like he was supposed to. I told him no to let R pull him down by his face mask any more. All he has to do is to get R on the ground before him. TB came in and got his homework done quickly again. That makes it nice not having to stay on him to get his homework done.

We had a hodgepodge for supper tonight. We had bacon, avocado, and egg sandwiches, macaroni and tomato soup (that BG loved), and mac and cheese with hot dog octopuses. We had a little bit of everything. If you ever get a chance, look for cherry preserves from Smuckers. It is delicious. I found it at the PX the other day, and I love it. It is so good. It is my new favorite jelly.

I'm plugging along and doing good. Hubster mentioned tonight that he had been there a month already. This deployment is moving faster than I could have ever hoped. I know there are days that it creeps. I wish it was over, but I know that one day it is going to be over. I'm looking forward to that day.


1 comment:

  1. gotta try the cherry preserves and need the recipe for the bacon, avocado and egg sandwiches. what the heck is a hot dog octopus?

    ReplyDelete