Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Terrific Tuesday....


Why yes, today was a terrific Tuesday. Why do you ask? Today, I decided that I was going to have a better attitude. I told you that I was going to think about maybe part of my problem with feeling unliked was me. Decided that part of it is my problem. Actually, a lot of it is my problem.

Today was Time out for Moms at church. We do this the 3rd Tuesday of every month. The church brings in a very nice homeschool family who watch all of the kids for those moms who want to go and do something with other moms from church. Today was lunch at LeMadelines. May I just say it was delicious. Going to have to eat there again a few more times. There were 8 of us that went, and I am so glad that I did go. I am hoping that this will be the change that I need in order to really get back into the swing of things at church. I told one of the ladies there that I have been disappointed in some things that have/have not happened at church, and it is one of the reasons that I am having such a hard time going. When I got back home, I had a special surprise waiting for me from my extra sweet, wonderful, loving husband. He had sent me 2 dozen roses for no reason.

The boys came right home from school and did their homework without any fighting. It was such a nice surprise. We mailed off Hubster's 2nd care package of the week. This one had some tools in it that I didn't put in the last one plus some extra things for him. I hope he likes it. KB was upset when he got in from practice. He had to do extra running because the coach's kid kept saying that it was him missing the blocks, and then another kid kept pulling him by his face mask. He was not happy. TB is loving band. I can't wait for him to start playing the saxophone next year. The girls are doing good. BG was sitting on the couch carrying on a conversation with her Daddy. I could understand Daddy and yea and then she would clap her hands. It was so cute. KG keeps getting in the dryer. I have to watch out for her. BG is developing such a firecracker personality. I love it. She was holding onto TB's shorts tonight walking down the hall hollering at him. It was so cute.

I talked to another Seabee wife tonight. This is the wife that I talked to once a week last go around. I was telling her that I missed our chats, and she agreed. Told me that we needed to meet up for lunch. See, the attitude adjustment helped. Maybe part of the problem really was me.

Tomorrow night is church and Awana's at church. I can't wait. Our pastor won't be there, but the special preacher is actually pretty good himself.

Hubster I love you. You do NOT know how incredibly happy I was to see those beautiful flowers. It makes me feel so loved that you are thousands and thousands of miles away, and you still think about me. Thank you for everything that you do for us as a family.


1 comment:

  1. they are soooo pretty! flowers are awesome. hope we get more soon! :)

    ReplyDelete