Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Today was one of THOSE days...

The only thing getting me through right now is knowing that each day that I get through, is one day closer. Got to chat with Hubster online for all of 3 or 4 minutes this morning. He was on his supper break. He got back online around the time that the kids were getting out of school. He was tired, so he didn't chat for very long. Still haven't actually heard his voice in nearly a week, but that is the way it is. He doesn't have phones, and to many people around to use Skype.

TB has a major 9 week test tomorrow in English. Praying for a good grade. He got his clarinet today. He thinks it is fun. It hurts my ears to hear him.

KB came home from football practice caked in mud. He is loving it though, and that is what matters. Still struggling in school, but he is starting to come around. I'm hoping that we will see a dramatic improvement next quarter. I know that the boy can do it. He is really very smart. This deployment though has thrown him for a loop.

KG and BG didn't do very much today except get into things. KG was telling R bye this morning. She kept telling him "be careful", and I want a kiss. BG got a hold of my phone today, and I hear her jabbering away. She kept saying Daddy over and over and over. I realize that she had actually called somebody. She called one of the ladies from church, and when I took the phone from her, she burst into tears. She kept crying Daddy over and over, and that got KG going. They cried for Daddy for a good 5 minutes. I couldn't do anything to fix it. All I could do was cry with them.

Got a letter in the mail today from one of the churches in a couple of towns over. Our family was put on their prayer list, so they were letting me know that they would be praying for us for the next 30 days straight. That was nice.

I know there will be better days. I'm praying that tomorrow is one of them. I have to go to the doctor tomorrow, and I get to drag along 2 little girls. Oh joy. If I didn't bring them along though, I'm afraid that my OB would have a fit. She already got onto me for not bringing them the last time. They said it shouldn't take long tomorrow. Hopefully we will be able to get the surgery date set.

Hubster...I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment