Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Today flew by....

but I'm feeling very unsettled today. I can't put my finger on it, but ever since I got off the internet with Hubster, something doesn't feel right. I can't explain it. I feel a great big cloud sitting over my house and a weight sitting on my shoulders. I don't know what to think, and I don't know how to shake it.

The girls and I put together for Daddy a "special" care package. I hope he likes it. It wasn't much, but it was fun to do. We finally made it to the post office with 5 minutes to spare before closing time, and 3 boxes are now on their way to the Middle East. I still have at least 1 more maybe 2 more to send, but they were things that could wait. Plus I'm needing to see if the sermons that I have requested to be sent to him have been. If not, then I will pick them up tomorrow night from church. That is the only reason that 1 box is still here. Otherwise the box will be sent off tomorrow.

Hubster seems so tired, and maybe that is why I'm unsettled. I didn't get to talk to him today. We IM'd for about 20 minutes, but I needed to go get the boys from school. He wanted to call and talk to Pastor. He said he needed some prayer, so I'm going to put that out there. He has really been reading his Bible, and he said that he has no one to talk to about it.

TB got his weekly progress report, and I'm not happy with him. I know he can do better. I just know it. He says that he is having problems seeing the words, so I'm guessing it is time for a trip to the eye doctor. The other 3 kids are doing great. They have been playing outside almost every afternoon, and today KG rode her horsey over a half a mile to KB's football practice. It was funny to watch her on that horse. BG is cutting at least 6 teeth. That poor baby has a nose running like a fountain, and she is chewing on EVERYTHING. Other wise, the kids are doing great.

I'm chugging right along. I have been busy, so that is making the days go by a little quicker. My nephew is coming in on Thursday, and the other one will be here on Friday. I love my nieces and nephews.

1 comment: