Sunday, October 4, 2009

I want a Redo....

Today, well today, was that day. I would love to request a redo. Sundays are by far the hardest day of the week for me. This is the day of the week that we do/did things together as a family. Today is the day that I miss Hubster the most. I miss him every day, but today, Sunday, is the day that it hits home that he isn't here.

Yesterday was a good day though. I was hoping that that would mean that today was going to be good. I should have known better. I got every body up. I put breakfast in the oven to cook. I started the coffee maker. I made 8 cups. The boys were wanting a cup of coffee. I decided to take a shower while I was waiting for breakfast to cook. All I asked the boys to do was to make sure that I had some coffee left. I get out of the shower to KB and TB screaming at each other. Seems that TB decided that he was going to mess with KB by pouring fresh coffee into his cup every time KB stepped away. Needless to say it made KB mad. I got them apart and calmed down. Then I went to get me a cup of coffee. There was a slight problem, they had drank ALL of it. I was livid. I was looking forward to my coffee. I made another pot, and I threatened them with their lives NOT to touch my coffee. Got everybody fed and dressed, got the boys to take the girls to the car and get them buckled in. That is when I noticed, that I didn't have the garage door opener or even keys to the vehicle. The boys had misplaced both of them. By this point, I was in tears. Things had been going wrong all morning. I felt off. I was already missing Hubster alot, and I had it. I just sat down and cried. Hubster called me about 30 minutes after all of this happened, and that wasn't a pretty call. I hate feeling like I'm being picked on, and my emotions were already all over the place. He had to get off the phone to do something, and during that short time, my G1 broke. I don't know if it finally had it, or it was the fact that KG decided it needed to be cleaned....with water. I left it alone for a couple of hours to see if it would work. No go. I had to call Tmobile customer service. Only for them to go through the trouble shooting again, and to be told that I am not an authorized user. They won't send me a new phone. Blah, blah, blah. Thankfully I got a very nice guy who asked me if he could speak to Hubster. I laughed. I mean I really laughed. Sir, I would love to get to talk to my husband. They don't have phones where he is at, and frankly, I don't want him wasting a call on you. Mr. T though decided that he would see what he could do to help me out. He got me signed on as an authorized user. Thank you, Mr. T. Then he told me that now that I am an authorized user, he can send me a new phone. Thank you again, Mr. T. Plus since I have had problems with this one for over a month, and they have sent me a replacement phone that was even worse off than mine, he is going to express it to me. I should have my new G1 in about 3 days. Yay, go Mr. T. Then there were the little things that happened today. BG was running a low grade fever, so no church tonight for us. KB got bit by a dog. It didn't break the skin. Thankfully KB was wearing blue jeans because the dog grabbed ahold of KB's pants leg and wouldn't let go. One of the kids in the neighborhood, grabbed KB and jerked him away from the dog. The pound had to come and get the dog because it was a stray. The boys were upset that the pound might have to put the dog down. I dropped half our our lunch on the floor. Really, I thought I just needed a do over.

Hubster did send me the sweetest email today. It is one that I will truly treasure. Hubster isn't exactly the most romantic and expressive soul, but the short email really made me feel so much better. It was so sweet, and I loved it. He told me I would cry when I read it, and he was correct. I did cry.

We started talking tonight about the kids Christmas presents. I'm hoping to try and get started on them the next paycheck. Here is hoping that it will work out.

Hubster, I love you. Thank you for the wonderful email. I miss you so much.


1 comment:

  1. Man, you really did have a lousy day. Sorry kiddo! Hope no serious issue with the dog bite! Tomorrow will be better.

    ReplyDelete