Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm sleepy, so this is going to be short....

Today has been a good day. Hubster called me at 430 this morning. He forgot about what time it was, but that was okay. I will talk to him at any time. He had gotten his "Halloween" care package. I guess it was a big hit in their can. Seems that I didn't realize that Hubster doesn't chew gum, but I sent him some. Two of the guys were fighting over it. I guess the guy that picked the other one up won the gum.

I was imagining today what there little 6 x 6 home smells like with 4 guys in it. I can imagine that it stinks to high heaven, so I will be sending something to see if that will help with the smell any in the next package.

I went and picked the van up today from the mechanic. $217 and I was out the door, but it drives oh so nice and smooth and quiet. He said that I shouldn't have to be back for awhile. I hope not. I can't deal with $400 in a month in car repairs.

Going to start my Christmas shopping next week while the girls are at the sitters. Supposed to meet up with my cousin-in-law on Monday for lunch and to drop off 2 containers full of baby girl clothes. Her sister is also over in the Middle East. Then on Tuesday I have Time Out for Moms. That one is from church. Going to drop the girls off at nursery, and then go have lunch in the big city.

Today though has been good. I miss Hubster, but today is the days that I know everything is going to be fine. I got every thing done that I needed to get done, and tomorrow, well tomorrow is another day. One day closer to Hubster getting home.

I love you. I miss you. Love, The Wife.




1 comment: