Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Got to talk to Hubster today

for about 15 minutes, but those were the best 15 minutes of the week. Just knowing that he is okay is what matters. You can usually tell a lot by the tone of his voice. He was telling me about falling off a stool, and I'm sure I wouldn't have heard about it unless somebody was yelling about it in the room. They were telling him to tell me. The girls were so happy to see their Daddy. It was 2 totally different little girls after they saw him. BG was all smiles. She even babbled to the other guys that were in the room with Daddy. They couldn't believe that she was only a year old.

Made it to church tonight. I'm thinking I might need to make a phone call to our pastor for a chat. At the very least, I'm going to shoot him off an email. As much as I have been struggling with going to church lately, who better to help me work my way through it than our pastor. I really enjoy going once I get there. One of the wives in our Sunday School class told me that I could sit by her because she was husband free tonight too. Before I knew it, I was surrounded by other women.

The boys are doing good. TB was playing his clarinet tonight while KB sang. We made them stay in the other room.

Took a couple of melatonin tonight. I'm bound and determined to try and get a good nights sleep. Have to pick up the van tomorrow from the mechanic. When I dropped it off, I asked him to please let me know if it was over $220 because that is how much I budgeted. He promised that it wouldn't. I'm hoping that that will end my car problems for a while.

Got an evite to my best friend's daughter's 8th birthday on Sunday. We are going to go to that. Then try and scoot out of there and make it to church Sunday night. Not sure that it will happen, but we will certainly try.

Going to bed. Hubster, you don't know how wonderful it was to hear your voice, and to actually see your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment