Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday...the end of another week

Another week has come to an end. I can't even tell you how many more weeks are left. I just know there are a lot, and I'm ready for this to be done. The weekend wasn't bad per se. It was pretty busy, so that seemed to make it go by fairly quickly. The week coming up is looking extremely busy along with the weekend coming up. I hope that bodes well. We are creeping up on the end of October. Slowly but surely, one day at a time we are getting through this deployment.

KB's team won their very first football game on Saturday. They won 34 to 8, so they get a pizza party from their coaches tomorrow night after practice. The boys were very excited. They finally faced a team that was about the same size as them. That makes a huge difference. Other than KB's football game on Saturday, we didn't really have much else going on.

We did make it to church this morning, but we missed the evening service. Still having a hard time going on Sundays. Wednesdays don't bother me near as much. We had a birthday party to go to today for my friend's 8 year old. Then we made a trip to WallyWorld. I hate that place. Hubster though was needing a new electric razor. His broke.

I got to talk to him Saturday. They actually had an unplanned day off, and he was telling me about his adventure. It sounds fascinating, and I'm glad that he got that adventure. It helps to put things into perspective. I chatted with him online for a little bit today. I hope he has a wonderful week.

I'm beginning to feel like I'm not liked. I have no idea where that thought is coming from, but I feel myself pulling away and shutting down emotionally. I hear people making plans to meet and have dinner, and I'm never invited to go any where. I hate the games my mind is playing on me. It blows.

Hubster, love you bunches. Miss you.





1 comment: