Monday, November 2, 2009

Another Month Down.

It seems like the month of October flew by. I really can't believe that it is over. I'm hoping that the rest of the time is going to be the same way. I really do.

Not much happened on Sunday except that I was informed that we will be moving on the 7th instead of the 14th. Wasn't expecting that. This means that I'm going to get to have lots of fun trying to get things packed. Thankfully I don't have to be out of my house until the 30th, so I can take my time doing that house.

The kids are doing good. Nothing exciting happened yesterday at all. It was a very ho hum kind of day. Went to Sunday school and to evening service. Didn't really talk to any body. I was a few minutes late walking into Sunday school, and somebody handed me a piece of paper and told me to fill it out with my name and phone number on it. I had no idea what I was signing up for. It is a way for our Sunday school class to get to know each other better, so I am now supposed to meet another couple for dinner or something before Dec. 6. I already feel a little awkward going to Sunday school when the other half of our couple is in the Middle East. Oh well, the couple that I got are new to the area, and he retired from the Marine corp. What are the odds?

Today is Monica's Day Out. Isn't my name of my day catchy? I have no idea what I'm going to do. I don't have any body to meet. I think I like having somebody to meet better. I'm starting back on my diet today. I plan on being serious about it. I'm also going to start back to the gym. I have to do something. I don't like this blob that I have become. It is disheartening.

1 comment:

  1. we can meet somewhere and walk on weekends. I am wanting to lose some weight too, you know. I have got to find time for it somehow and I used to take the kids in the strollers and walk at parks. It's not the gym, but it may help.

    ReplyDelete