Monday, November 30, 2009

The End of Another Month...

I realized today that Hubster has been gone for nearly 6 months. That seems like such a long time to be away from home. It is a long time to be away from home. I miss him terribly. I miss cuddling up to him. I miss the smell of him. I just flat out miss him.

He has to have a root canal tomorrow. That sounds like loads of fun to me. I hope it all goes well tomorrow.

The boys gave me their Christmas lists. I'm going to research to see where I can find the best buys tomorrow. I would like to get as much done as possible. I've got some of the girl's shopping done. That is what I have on the agenda for Seabee Wife Day Out tomorrow. I changed my days from Monday to Tuesday for the month of December. It seems that every Monday that I have something going on that includes the girls, so I changed it to Tuesday.

Getting ready for the inlaws visit that starts on Thursday. I can't wait to see their faces.

I'm very tired tonight. I'm going to go and veg out on my bed and do my research. Ready to get through Christmas. Then hopefully we will be on the down hill swing.

Also found out last night and today that the email that I sent out requesting help was never received. No wonder people didn't reply. Nobody knew about it. That made me feel better. I have resent out the requests. Let me see if something comes from this.


No comments:

Post a Comment