Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What a Day...

I have a friend whose 4 year old little boy is in the hospital due to complications of H1N1. He has a chest tube and is on a ventilator. My heart breaks for her. She has endured so much this year. Her mom was diagnosed with breast cancer, and now K is in the hospital herself with pneumonia. Her husband was killed in Iraq by an IED before E was born. She has endured so much. I just want to go and hug her and let her know that she isn't alone. God is in control of this, and I have faith that he will heal all 3 of them. He has already touched her mom's body by removing all of the masses and tumors from her body. He can certainly reach down and heal K and E.

We pretty much have my parent's house packed. I do have to pack up the room that I have been staying in. We have to move every thing into the garage. They are coming to clean the carpets on Friday at 1030, and then I will probably spend the rest of Friday at my house getting things done over there. I'm hoping that we will get that place packed and moved this weekend. I'm ready to be done. I hate moving, and I hate the fact that I'm going to have to do this again in March.

The kids are all fine. KG was standing at the computer today hollering Daddy at it. I guess she thought that would make him appear. She did finally get to see him. He called on Skype just so the girls could see him. The boys don't get to see him very often. There schedules are just totally opposite of his. He upset me a little today with something he did. I don't think he even realizes what he did, but if he would think about it, I think he could figure it out. Needless to say, my feelings were hurt.

I'm getting ready to go to bed. I took one of my depression meds because I could feel that creeping up on me. It knocks me out, and I'm pretty tired. I'm hoping to get lots done tomorrow. Maybe just maybe, we will actually be done with the move soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment