Saturday, November 21, 2009

It is 1 AM on Saturday...

but this is really Friday's post. I don't want to be accused of missing a day. We just got home from the football game. Our team lost, so they are now done until next year. It was a great run while it lasted.

I need to get KG into either dance or gymnastics. She loves to boogie, and she catches on so very fast. She was imitating the drill team and cheerleaders. BG was hilarious today. She has such attitude. She was banging a lid on the floor, and KG was yelling at her to stop. She looked straight at KG, said no, and then banged the lid louder.

The boys had MD Day at school. MD is a little girl that is 5. She had stomach cancer last year. She was in remission, and they found out about a month ago that the cancer that they thought was gone has now invaded her entire body. Today was a day to celebrate her. It breaks my heart. Her prognosis is dire. I do know though who can take away every bit of her cancer. God can do all things. I can't comprehend why a little 5 year old girl has to have this horrible disease. It breaks my heart because I know that can be one of my kids.

The boys are doing good. TB failed a vocab test. He did get 2 answers right on the whole test. He decided to put one word in every single blank. Guess that word was right 2 times. His teacher is going to give him a passing grade, but he has to write his vocab words 5 times each. The boys got out for Thanksgiving break this week. KB gets to go to the local NFL teams football stadium and play on the field on Monday thanks to his football coach's connections. That should be exciting. He is looking forward to it.

Today was rough for me. I'm on edge, and I'm dreading next week with a passion. I really hate this. I guess it would be a bad thing if I loved it though. I need to find out how many dozens of cookies I need for our Christmas party. I'm going to be having surgery on the 17th, and our party is on the 19th. I didn't plan on the surgery being at that time, or I wouldn't have volunteered. Instead, I think I will call a local bakery and see if they will bake the cookies for me. I just need to find out how many dozens I need. I doubt I will feel like making them on the 18th.

Love you Hubster. Hope you have a wonderful day. Thank you for trying to make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment