Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday Bluesday

Today was Seabee Wife Day out. I took the girl's to the sitters for the day, and then I went to do some Christmas shopping. I was having the hardest time buying any thing. I would think about buying this or that for the kids, and then I would think I need to talk to Hubster about it. Then realize that Hubster isn't here to talk to about it. I did finally end up with getting 2 of the boys big presents out of the way. They both got Ipod Nano's with all the little fixings to go with it. TB got a blue one, and KB got a purple one. Now, I just need to get them their Santa gifts. I also got the girls each a doll from Kohl's. I'm going to wait until the inlaws get here to do some more shopping.

I was at lunch today, and I was trying my best not to cry. It was just over whelming. I'm ready for this deployment to be over. I feel alone, and I have been so unsettled lately. I don't know what to make of it. I think it all stems back to the incident email. Ever since then, I just haven't been able to sleep. I just keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'm thankful for each day that is another day down without anything happening.


No comments:

Post a Comment