Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday, Oh Monday...

Let me count the ways I love you. The only thing I can think of is Seabee Wife Day, and today it wasn't even that. I still took the girl's to the sitter, but I took the boys to see Planet 51. It was a cute movie. We were going to go and see Blind Side, but KB was late getting back from the football stadium. That caused us to miss the showing of Blind Side.

Hubster finished up the kid's Christmas shopping from him today. I'm sure all of the kids will love their gifts from Daddy. He gave me a list of things that he is wanting. He is actually usually very easy to shop for.

I'm getting through my days. I can't believe this week is Thanksgiving. I've got to start my grocery list for tomorrow. I'm going to brave the commissary. That sounds like so much fun, but I the prices are cheaper up there. I figure it will be busy any where we go.


No comments:

Post a Comment