Friday, November 6, 2009

Waiting, Waiting, and Waiting some More.

I had a doctor's appointment today, and now I am waiting for them to call me back with the surgery date. I am hoping it is sooner rather than later.

Yesterday was a fun day. I took the girls to the zoo with another Seabee wife and her little boy. KG loved the monkeys. We spent an hour watching the monkeys. She loved them. The day was beautiful, and it wasn't crowded. KG told me she wanted to ride the carousel, but as soon as I paid for it and put her on the horse she cried. That was a waste of money. We did ride the train that is in the zoo. I think I am going to buy a season pass with the next paycheck. It was a lot of fun, and I wouldn't mind taking the girls every week just to get us out of the house.

KB hurt his elbow because another little kid pushed him into the wall. The other kid was suspended. It was one of his "friends". The kid is a brat.

What happened in Ft. Hood yesterday, made my stomach turn. It makes me sick. Lot of prayers going out to the men and women at Ft. Hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment