Thursday, November 19, 2009

It is Thursday...

How is that for a title? Couldn't think of any thing. Let's see what did we do today.

I went to Sam's and Kroger. Then went to Old Navy because TB needed a pair of black pants and a white pullover for his band concert tonight. They were having an extra 50% off their clearance. I got TB 10 shirts. The most I spent on them was $3. I got the girls some clothes, and poor KB only ended up with one shirt. They didn't have any thing in his size that I liked. Tonight was TB's band concert. They have only been playing for 4 weeks, and I was pleasantly surprised about how well they did. The entire Fall Showcase ended up being better than I was expecting. I actually enjoyed it except for the rude people behind me that talked the entire time. My 1 and 2 year old behaved better than them. How rude and inconsiderate of them. If you want to to chat with your neighbor, get your butt up and go outside. What a wonderful thing to show our kids. Let's show them how inconsiderate you are. UGH!

We are going to another football game tomorrow night. I was noticing that it was calling for rain. Uh oh. Guess I need to make sure the umbrellas are packed up.

Didn't really get to chat very much with Hubster. He did find out that he got a passed not advanced yet again. I guess that cemented what he wants to do. Things happen for a reason, and I know that if he would have been advanced, that he wouldn't be doing what he really wants to do. I support him in whatever decision he makes. I love the crazy man. I miss him like crazy too.


No comments:

Post a Comment