Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Running a Day Behind

on my posts, but I have been so busy that I just don't even want to bother with this at night. I just want to go to bed. It has been a blah kind of week. I don't know what is going on, but it has just been blah. Nothing that I can really point to. We finished another month. Plus the month seemed to fly by. I have been able to chat online with Hubster every day. I just can't put my finger on it. I just know that I have been blah. Another Seabee Wife said yesterday that she needed a hug, and I will have to agree. I think that would do wonders. I just want to sit down and cry, but I don't feel that I have that right.

I haven't gotten a thing done as far as packing. I need to see if I can find some moving boxes. I wish that I could start moving some of the things now to the new place, but I have to wait. I would love to go ahead and move some of the things that are for sure going with me. It isn't like I am living in my house right now any way.

I went to the doctor yesterday. Still trying to get the surgery set up. I took the girls with me, and of all days that she had to deliver a baby, it was yesterday. I was chasing the girls all over the place. Needless to say my BP was a tad higher than she wanted, so I get to go back on Friday. I'm going to see if I can find somebody to watch them for me while I go. Plus she gave me another prescription. This is the reason I need to lose weight. I am the world's worst patient when it comes to taking meds. I forget them all the time.

TB's teacher had a talk with the principal. She just doesn't know what to do with him. He doesn't act like he cares at all any more. I don't know what to do make him understand how important that it is for him to do good in school. I can ground him and talk to him till I'm blue in the face, and nothing seems to work. I am at a loss. Plus he keeps telling me he is fat. Where he has heard that, I don't know. It makes me feel bad. He isn't fat. Yes, I watch what they eat. I don't want them to be fat like me. Did I do something to have that rub off on him? Maybe I really am the worst parent ever.

KB had 2 hours of football practice last night. One of his coaches that had walked away from the team came back. Maybe they still have a chance to grow up. I have just never understood why adults act that way at kids sporting events. KB is still struggling in school too. Plus him and his brother are fighting like crazy. I am really tired of it.

The girls are doing great. I was looking at pictures of them from last October, and I couldn't believe how much that they have changed in a year. It made me sad, but not sad enough to have another kid. I really am done. I feel done. No way do I want another kid.



No comments:

Post a Comment