Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What a Day...

Let's see what didn't go wrong today. I haven't been able to find my house keys for a few days. This is the old house. My landlord is coming to inspect the house tomorrow at 2. I was going to go and clean today. I start hunting for my garage door opener, and I can't find that either. My brother calls me tonight to tell me that he has my opener. I will see him on Wednesday, so I will get it back then. The only thing is that my house is a disaster. It needs to be packed and cleaned. UGH!

Second, the marshal from the town I used to live in pulled into our drive way. It seems that while I was in the hospital having BG, that the city came out and mowed our yard. This was in 2008. This was Hubster's job to take care of the yard. As you can see, I was slightly pregnant. I never received a bill for it, or I would have paid it. He was informing me that I had a warrant out for my arrest because of not mowing my lawn. He was nice enough to tell me that I could pay the $225 fine right now, and I wouldn't be arrested. Geesh, just what I wanted to do. Thankfully I had the money. I paid my fine. Then I go to look at my bank account to see that they took it out 2 times. Just one more thing to pile on. At this point, all I could do was cry. What else in the world can possibly go wrong?

The kids are doing good. KG is getting so independent. I can't believe how independent she is getting. She dressed herself today. She put her shirt on inside out, but that is okay. She wouldn't let me change her. There are some things that just aren't worth the fight. Plus it fosters her independence. BG is a riot with her attitude. I love it. I got tickled today at BG and KG. BG was picking on KG, and KG just hauled off and hit her. I laughed in the other room. BG just hollered at her to stop. The boys are doing fine. TB has his first band recital tomorrow. I'm going to buy myself some ear plugs. Oh, how I love my children.

Church was good tonight. You could feel the sadness in the air with all of the deaths that the church has been experiencing over the last few months. He announced the line up for our revival at the end of December. I love all the guys preaching that I know. Plus one of the guys that usually only preaches once is going to preach twice. I can't wait to hear him. Then Anthony Evans is coming to sing in December also. He is absolutely amazing. November and December should be good.




No comments:

Post a Comment