Friday, November 6, 2009

It is Still Friday,,,

I got home about 20 minutes ago from a GNO. We went and saw The Fourth Kind. It wasn't scary, but there were parts that it would make you jump. The movie had real live footage of things that can't be "explained". I thought it was a little way out there, and that the woman that was the psychiatrist was nuttier than a fruitcake. The movie was just strange. When Hubster gets home, we will have to go on a date to Studio Movie Grill. That was fun. I enjoyed that. The wives I went with are also a tad nuts, but they were a riot.

The boys are at church tonight for a lock in, and the girls went with Grandma and Grandpa to see Uncle G and Aunt Margie. Mom said the girls were wonderful and so well behaved. That was nice. I got home, and they were asleep. Which is where I am fixing to head.

Other than that, not much going on around here. We have a full day tomorrow. Hopefully I will get a chance to talk or chat with Hubster tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment