Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This is Monday's post. Yes, I know it is Tuesday.

I really don't give a flying fig about that. Yesterday was Seabee Wife Day instead of calling it Mother's Day Out, that is what I have named it. It is usually a glorious day. I find myself 5 hours kid free. This week was different. I have figured out that I enjoy hanging out with other adults. I was lonely yesterday. I was lonely all day long, and it was even worse Monday night.

The day started off with me dropping off the girls at Ms. H's house. KG was hollering that she wanted out as soon as she saw whose house we were at. She wanted to go play. BG cried for all of 5 minutes, and then she played. I then ran to Target where I was trying to get ideas for Christmas. I decided to get a card to send to Hubster. I was crying while i was reading them. The lady that was stocking the cards kept looking at me funny. After I was done in Target, I went and had lunch at Don Pablo's. The fajitas were yummy. The highlight of my day was going grocery shopping at the commissary. That was fun, but at least now my kids won't starve to death. That plus I don't have to eat out as much. That cost way to much money. The girls were happy to see me when I picked them up.

KB didn't have football practice last night. They forgot about how dark it gets so early. He gets to have a 2 hour practice tonight. Oh joy. KB also had to have new shoes because his busted. TB has been telling me for weeks that he needs new shoes, so I told him to keep his shoe price under $40. He didn't want to listen, and he told me all of the shoes are ugly that are under $40. Guess who doesn't have a new pair of shoes. Totally lost it with him on the way home. He just hasn't learned about the filter between his brain and his mouth. I'm tired of the attitude and him telling me that he NEVER gets any thing. We are now going to go and volunteer some where, so that he can see just exactly how well he does have it. KB did end up with a new pair of shoes, and they were on sale for half price. TB is going to learn that when I say you have this amount to spend, that is what I mean.

Yesterday was rough for me. I don't know if it was something in the air or what the deal was. I was just very sad. I was also very lonely. I don't care how many people you are surrounded by, when the person that you love the most isn't here with you, then you are lonely. It seems to have been a common theme yesterday among the Seabee wives. I had quite a few tell me the exact same thing. I was trying to find a card to send to Hubster, and I was crying reading them. Because i wasn't at home most of the day, Hubster called me on my cell. Except that where he was at, they were having a hail storm. He couldn't hear, so he had to go. Then when he called back, I was checking out at the commissary. I had to go, and he never got a chance to call back.

I have an appointment today with the OB/GYN. Hoping that this means that we can finally get a surgery date set. Praying that the BP is okay. Plus my appointment is at noon. I hope the girls behave themselves. They are going with me. Otherwise I guess I need to go to my primary to see if there is something else that will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment