Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Day Before Thanksgiving



Today I received flowers from Hubster for Thanksgiving. The vase was so pretty. The flowers I hope will bloom tomorrow.

I baked 4 pies today. Then I went and packed up all but 3 rooms of my house. I moved the boxes to one room. That way it will be easy to move them come Thursday or Friday.

I saw Hubster on Skype today. He told me I looked miserable, and that I didn't look happy. I wonder why. He is half a world away. Something happened with the leadership that irritated me to no end. He knows what it is because I talked to him about it. I let him know my feelings on the subject. I'm getting to the point where I'm ready to shut myself off emotionally from EVERYBODY. I have to catch myself sometimes shutting out Hubster to avoid any emotion at all. This week has been hard on me.




1 comment:

  1. beautiful flowers! Good job, "hubster"! I hope you truly had a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete