Saturday, November 28, 2009

Finally Done...

Hubster climbed a mountain today. He said that the guys told them to go change clothes and come on. He looks so good. I miss him.

We have finally finished moving. We have gotten all of our things out of the house. All I have left to do over there is to drop off my keys and garage door openers. The carpet guys are coming on Monday to clean the carpets, and then I'm done. WOOOO HOOOO! I hate moving. I told Hubster that I wasn't moving again until he got home. He has missed the fun two times now.

I have no idea what is wrong with BG, but she has been a bear the last couple of days. She is not her usual happy self. She is cranky. Her nose is awful. If she still feels bad on Monday, she is going to the doctor. I can't have her sick next week. KG was so happy when her cottage and kitchen showed up in her room. She is actually sleeping in her cottage right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment