Monday, November 9, 2009

Don't Do It....

Don't go and see Men Who Stare at Goats. It was horrible. It wasn't funny. It portrayed American's and the US military as stupid blood thirsty people. I got up and left the movie early because I was disgusted with the whole thing. I should have asked for my money back.

The girls had a great time at Mrs. H's today. BG cried when I dropped her off, but when I picked her up today, she was laughing. I could hear her playing and jabbering to the other kids. The boys are doing okay. Still struggling with spelling. This is the last week of football for KB. Then we are free until January of sports. I'm looking forward to the break.

I found out today when my surgery will be. Looks like it is going to be a fun Christmas. I have a pre-op appointment on the 15th of December, and then the surgery is going to be December 17. It is supposed to be an in and out, and I will be home on the same day. That is a busy weekend for me though, and I'm hoping that I can pull every thing together that I need to. I have lots going on that weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment