Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday...What a fun day.

Really not much happened. KB had a football game. They lost 36 to 0, but the good thing was that the team scored all of their points in the first half. They looked like a totally different team during the second half. The girls had a ball playing while he was playing football. TB cracks us up because he is a mother hen watching over the girls. He can't hardly stand it.

The boys had a good time last night at the lock in at church. They had about 4 hours of sleep, so they are exhausted. As a matter of fact, it is 945 PM here, and all of my kids are asleep. I am fixing to head to bed myself. I am sleepy. Tomorrow is church day, and I'm hoping to make it to Sunday school and church. We are also hoping that we can start moving tomorrow too. I would like to at least get all of my beds over to the new house. I'm looking forward to the move. I think I'm going to enjoy having the entire upstairs to my family. I also plan on having the kids in bed by 830 for the girls and 9 for the boys. My parents told me that if I could get at least the girls in bed, that they would watch the kids while I ran to the gym. I really want to work out. I think I would feel a 100 times better. Hubster said that his 34 pants are starting to get too big for him. He had only lost 2 pounds, but he said that he is noticing a difference in his waist.

Hubster was also telling me that a local offered him 20 sheep and one of his sons as a trade for one of our girls. The local doesn't have any girls, and he was wanting a daughter. I find it humorous. All you ever hear about is the bad things going on. He seems to be enjoying his experience as much as you can when you are away from home. He has gotten to experience things that few Americans will ever get the chance or honor to experience.

I miss Hubster, and I dread tomorrow. I know that tomorrow is my hard day of the week. I'm just praying that it will fly by, since I am going to be so busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment