Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Long Day...

Is this day ever going to end? I mean really. Is it ever going to end?

The kids are all doing good. TB is a pain when it comes to doing his homework, BUT he brought home a progress report today. He is PASSING all of his subjects. We are very proud.

I got a few more boxes unpacked today. Tomorrow I'm going to my house to pack and move some things. I probably can't go until after lunch though. The cable people are coming to install the internet and cable. Looking forward to having wireless, so that I can sit on my bed and do this.

I got to talk to Hubster today via Skype. I should say I got to see him. I couldn't find my microphone, so we typed. He wanted to see my hair. He liked it. He was glad that I didn't cut it a lot, and he even liked the color. He is looking good. He is losing weight, and you can tell it. I can't believe how different he looks.

My MIL sent me her flight schedule today. I can't wait for the kids to see their surprise. They are going to be so excited that Grandma and Aunt Candy are coming for a visit.

Today though has been rough, and I can't put my finger on why. I cried when I saw Hubster on Skype. He asked me what was wrong, and I couldn't even tell him why because I wasn't sure. I can feel myself pulling away again too. I have no desire to really talk to any body. I can feel the disappointment I have in people.

Tomorrow is the funeral of a church member who has 4 kids, and he was only 42. That is so sad. They don't know why he passed away. My heart breaks for J and her family. I've been praying for peace and comfort since we found out on Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Terry Lukanic, Vietnam Era Seabee and I'm putting together a mailing list of deployed 'bees for Holliday mail and packages. If you would post your husband's in-country address I will add it to the list

    terry@seabee-rvn.com
    www.seabee-rvn.com

    ReplyDelete