Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Long Weekend...

Just glad that it is about over. I haven't had an internet connection, so I haven't posted. Tonight is going to be catch up.

Friday was playoff football for us. We went to watch our old high school team play Friday night. We won 35 to 21. They play again at the same place on Friday. We are planning on going again. I can't wait. We made it home about midnight. We found out that my nephew's fiancee is pregnant. The baby should be due sometimes in May. He is very happy. He should make a great daddy. I wasn't shocked at all. My mom cried when she found out that she was going to be a great-grandma. She was okay with it though. I don't think any body was especially surprised by this.

Saturday was moving day and football day for KB and me. We started moving about 8 that morning. KB, the girls, and I left at 10 AM for KB's football game. They lost the first game, but they won the second. That meant that we would be playing again on Sunday. We got home about 6 PM. They had moved my parent's house, but my house isn't done. The kids all love the house. That is good. The boys stay upstairs almost all of the time. KG loves it too. She was telling her Uncle L yesterday that he was a stinker and a toot. Then she hollers at him that she loves him. He thinks she is the cutest and sweetest thing. She is something else.

Today was KB's final football game. They ended up placing third. He was very quiet on the way home. We got a lot of things unpacked. I still have a lot to do. I'm happy though that things are getting done that need to be done. I just need to get my house taken care of. I think I will do a room each day until it is completely taken care of. I'm sure that I will get it all done in no time at all. Other than that, there isn't much going on. We have been busy trying to get moved and sports.


No comments:

Post a Comment