Sunday, November 8, 2009

Not a very interesting day,

so I don't have much to say. We got up and went to Sunday School and church this morning. Then came home for a few hours and went to church this evening. Nothing of excitement happened. It was my regular Sunday. I'm not a fan of Sunday's right now except for the fact that they mean that we have finished another week.

Tomorrow is my Seabee Wife Day Out. No idea what I'm going to do. I'm thinking about going to see Men Who Stare at Goats, but I'm not sure yet. I will make a decision tomorrow I guess.

We did find out today that KB's team is doing the tournament instead of the playoffs, so that means that next weekend should be full of football. UGH! Next weekend is moving weekend. I'm just going to have to give everybody marching orders of what needs to go and what needs to go to storage. KB's first football game is at noon, so he will have to be there at 11. That means we have to leave at 1015. They are seated number 1.

Hubster, I love you. I miss you. I really do wish I could book an airline ticket to come and see you.




No comments:

Post a Comment