Thursday, December 3, 2009

They Have Arrived...

The inlaws that is. It was great. I went and picked up MIL from the airport at 1115, and then we stopped and got some lunch. I had to take KG to the doctor. She kept complaining that her ear was hurting. She has an ear infection. Then we went to get the boys from school. When KB saw his grandma, he dropped his bag and ran to her. TB is way to cool to show emotion now, but I saw him smile when he saw her. After we got everybody loaded up in the car, we went to the airport for part 2 of the surprise. We told the boys that Grandma was expecting a package. When we saw Aunt C, KB was so happy. He said that he loved his surprises. The girls have really warmed up to them both. I think this is going to be a really nice weekend.

Grandma fixed meatballs and spaghetti per TB's request that Grandma cook. She got a kick out of that. The woman can flat out cook. It was so good.

Talked to Hubster today on the phone for a bit. I'm really worried about him. I hate the extra worry, but I'm still very unsettled. I feel like I'm waiting for another shoe to drop. I wish he could talk to me, but he can't. He can't tell me what is going on, but I can tell that something is wrong. I hate this. Now, on top of worrying about his safety, I have to worry about him. It would be so much easier if I didn't love the man to distraction. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment