Saturday, December 12, 2009

Oh Boy...

I hate hearing the news that I got today. It didn't surprise me, but I certainly didn't want to hear it. Then I really didn't have any body to talk to about it. I wasn't sure who knew and who didn't know. It isn't like it should be a big surprise. Somebody has to get equipment moved and housing built for all of the extra bodies.

KG is sitting on my back giving me a "massage". She is actually doing a pretty good job. It is really funny. I was going to take the kids to see Christmas lights tonight, but BG fell asleep before we could leave. We didn't end up going. Instead I stayed home and fixed soup and grilled cheeses for the kids.

Went on base to the commissary today to get a few groceries. My goodness we ended up spending $125 in there before we left. Guess I won't have to buy groceries for a while though.

My brother called me today to find out if it was okay if he gave the boys computers for Christmas that he had one of his junior high kids fix. That means that each boy will have their very own computer. It will be internet ready, and they will have every thing on them that they would need to do school work. I'm not going to turn those down. The boys are going to be so excited. With every thing they have gotten, they are going to be spoiled rotten. I got an email from Sears saying that I will be getting another gift card on the 15th.

My sister-in-law has started looking at houses in our neighborhood. Right now she lives halfway across the country from us, but she is wanting to move to our state. She actually looked online at 2 houses that are on the same street as ours. We shall see if she is serious or not.

Today has had its ups and downs. Tomorrow is a new day. I'm praying that it will be a great day filled with God's blessings.



No comments:

Post a Comment