Wednesday, December 2, 2009

One More Day...

Until the in laws get here. I'm excited about this. The boys know they have a surprise tomorrow, but no idea what the surprise is. They also know that they are going to be picked up early from school. This should be fun.

Hubster sent me my anniversary present today. I love it. I'm going to have to get it framed. The note that he sent with it was so sweet. I really do love that man. Our anniversary isn't until the 19th either. He did a good job.

KG got in trouble today, and I told her that she needed to go to bed. She went and got the kitten and they fell asleep together. It was so cute. TB is passing every thing this quarter so far. I'm proud of him.

Haven't gotten to talk to Hubster in a while. I missed his phone call today. I have gotten so used to him not calling, that I don't take it with me. It makes me sad when I miss his phone calls. I hope he gets to feeling better from his root canal. He said that his mouth was hurting today, and he got sick from something he ate.

My headlight went out in the van. That is going to cost around $30 to replace. Just what I didn't need another bill. UGH! At least that one isn't a freaking arm and a freaking leg.




No comments:

Post a Comment