Monday, December 21, 2009

It's another Manic Monday...

One of the other wives popped over for a few hours today to chat. While she was here, my mom ran some errands since I'm still not allowed to drive or lift the girls. She figured what better time to go. It was such a nice visit. I'm glad that she came over.

Going to meet up with some of the other wives for lunch, pedi , and a movie next Tuesday. Sounds like lots of fun. I'm just going to leave the boys at home and drop the girls off at the sitter. I have a hair appointment on the 5th for color and a cut. One of the ladies at church is going to do it for me. She seems to do a really good job.

Got to chat online with Hubster for a bit today. I sure do miss him. I can't wait to see him. He sent us Christmas cards and letters. I thought that was so sweet of him. Each of the kids got their own card with their own little note and some dinars in them. Of course the girls couldn't read their notes, but I read them to them. He wrote a poem in mine plus I got a separate letter from him. It was Christmas at our house. I loved them. It was such a sweet gesture. I never knew that my husband was such a poet.

The boys had their Christmas program at church yesterday. It was short and sweet. Just about all I could stand before the pain really kicked in. Thankfully I had some wonderful pain meds. Had to take some today because I thought it would be a good idea to vacuum. Nope, wasn't the brightest idea that I have had.

It is only 915 in the evening, and I'm already in bed for the night. Fixing to fall asleep. The meds make me very tired. The kids are all in their beds asleep, so I'm going to go to bed myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment