Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Put Another Day Down as Done...

Another day has bitten the dust. I had to take MIL to the airport this morning for her flight. We left the house at 645. Got her off. Got to chat online with Hubster for a few minutes, and then he called. It is always so nice to hear his voice. I miss seeing him though. My mom called me to tell me that the boys tv had fallen on KB this morning, and that he was having a hard time walking. His leg was bruised and a little swollen. I picked him up from school, and he was complaining about how bad it was hurting. I know how dramatic the child can be. I really didn't think any thing was wrong but that he had a bruise, and he was milking this for all that it was worth. He has a tendency to do that especially with his Daddy gone. I called the doctor's office hoping that they would tell me to just come in for them to look at it. They told me to take him to the ER. I really thought about just waiting it out until tomorrow, but I decided to go ahead and take him. Thankfully they got him in and out quickly. They were so nice in there. It was the second time in two days that I have been up the ER. He had his xrays, and the lady that was doing it was so funny. She was asking him if he had a girlfriend because he was going to have a gorgeous bruise. He only had a bruise, and he was feeling better this evening.

SIL is still in the hospital. We went to visit her this afternoon. She looked better, but she still doesn't sound all that great. They think she might be out Friday. I told her we would be back tomorrow to see her before we went to church. I'm not feeling all that great, but I think it has more to do with allergies than any thing else.

I can't believe tomorrow is Wednesday already. YEA! Hope the week continues to fly by as well as the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment