Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day...

I received those beautiful flowers yesterday from Hubster for Christmas. They smell amazing. I love them. They have all of my favorite flowers in them. I can't say how much I love them.

The boys woke me at 4 AM this morning to let me know that Santa had arrived. I told them to go back to bed. Then they proceeded to tell me exactly what they had gotten. I told them not to mess with their Santa gifts until 8 AM because I was NOT getting up. During that time, they cleaned their bedroom, the playroom, and the bathroom. That earned TB me not taking away his new DSi that Santa left. They waited until 8, and then I got up with them. I have to run to Lowe's tomorrow to pick up 2 nuts for the girls Santa gifts, so that they can ride them.

Got to speak with Hubster today on the phone, and then chatted with him 2 times. I cried when the phone number popped up on my phone. I miss him so terribly much. I can't wait to see him, and to hold him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment