Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday!!!!!

Another week is down! Another week is down!

I took SIL to the airport today for her flight home. When she was getting ready to go through security she gave me some money and told me that she was sorry that she didn't get a chance to buy me a Christmas present. It was nice, and I'm going to use my money for a massage. I can't wait. She was telling me that her and her boyfriend have been talking about moving to our state. I'm thinking that would actually be pretty nice. The kids just adore her, and she adores them.

I was thinking today when I returned home how quiet it was here without another adult to talk to. I missed the adult conversation.

BG is becoming a little hellion. I'm going to have to nip that in the bud and quickly. She has become a brat, and I will not stand for that. TB got a nice lecture today. I made him cry. I hope he understands just how disappointed I was in him and his brother. They seem to think that the world should revolve around them, and I'm tired of it. They want, want, and want some more. Nothing I ever do is good enough for them. They always think they need more. Well, that stops today. I'm not playing that game any more.

I went and got 2 more presents for BG today from Kohl's. I love Kohl's power hours plus the extra 15% off coupon. It always makes their toys cheaper than Walmart. I figure that people don't even think about that.

I didn't hear from Hubster today. I guess it is back to deployment reality for us. I hate this. I'm ready for him to be home. Hubster, I love you very much. I can't wait to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment