Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hubster Wanted to Know Why...

I haven't blogged in a while. I could have sworn that I wrote a post on Friday or Saturday, but I don't see it. I must have dreamed it then.

I had my surgery on Thursday. For some reason, I had convinced myself that this was going to be nice and easy. That I would be back up and running the next day. Boy was I ever wrong. I don't know why I was thinking that this was going to be so easy. I felt better after giving birth than I do now. It doesn't help that I'm wiped out. It seems all I have done since Thursday is sleep. The pain meds knock me for a loop, but if I don't take them, I can't function because of how I hurt. My mom was laughing at me because as she said, they moved around your insides, what were you expecting. I don't know, but I wasn't expecting this. Next time I get the bright idea to have surgery, I'm not going to do it during a time where there is so much going on. I missed our Seabee Christmas party. That bummed me out. I wanted to go so bad. It sounds like every body had a fantastic time. I have now missed the last two major things that the FRG has done. I'm really not feeling a part of it. It seems that things keep popping up that I have no control over.

Top it off, I've lost my deployment bracelet that Hubster made for me. The last time that I had it was on Thursday before they wheeled me back to pre-op. I put it in my wallet, but it isn't there now. Why does that feel like a bad omen to me? I really need to find it. I feel lost without it.

Yesterday was Hubster and mine's 11th anniversary. I can't believe that it has been 11 years since we got married. It has been a wonderful 11 years. I wouldn't trade them for the world. I love the man more today than I did 11 years ago when I got married. I am truly blessed to have him in my life. What a long way we have come from where we started out.

I got our second gift card from Sears on the 17th. It was for another $100. Hubster told the boys to use it on me. That was sweet of him, so Grandpa is fixing to take the boys to Sears. Who knows what I'm going to end up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment