Sunday, December 13, 2009

Another Week Has Started...

I hope this week flies by just as fast as last week did. I hope that this week doesn't give me any surprises. I don't need surprises.

We made it to church this morning. My parents went with me, but they were wanting to hear the special guest speaker that I have been raving about for the last year. I was really wanting them to go to the service tonight because that was when he was doing his concert. He is one of the few performers who sound better in person than on their record. We came home for a few hours. We straightened up the house. Then I had to have the boys back up at church at 430 for choir practice. I went ahead and went in to find a seat at 5. That is when they opened the church doors. I was sitting there trying to get the nerve up to go and talk to our pastor. I'm in need of some help, and I really hate asking for help. I just can't stand it. With my surgery scheduled for Thursday, I'm having problems finding somebody to watch the girls and take me to the hospital even. I was dropping the girls off in nursery when one of the ladies from our Sunday school class asked me how things were going. I just broke down in tears. I'm feeling very over whelmed right now. I told her what was going on. She has offered to come and take me to the hospital, to stay with me, and then to bring me home. They told me at church not to worry about the kids. They would find somebody to watch them. I just have such a hard time asking for help. I know that I can't do every thing by myself, but I just don't like to put people out. I have to get over that. I go in Tuesday for my preop appointment at the hospital, and then I have a doctor's appointment.

KB got punched in the eye by our pastor's kid. They were telling me about it when I went to get KB. Seems that the kids thought it would be funny to steal his shoes. I'm sure I'm not getting the whole story, but according to KB, he was innocent in all of this. The youth pastor told me that there was some pushing going on. I do know that the pastor's kid probably got in lots of trouble. My thoughts about it was that KB has an older brother, so this wasn't the first time, and it won't be the last time that something like that happens.

I mailed out 3 packages to Hubster on Monday. He got one of them today. I was laughing because he got the decorations for his little tree except the hangers that hang them up are in one of the other boxes. I find that ironic and amusing. I don't know how funny he thinks it is.

We are less than a week away from Hubster's and our 11th anniversary. I can't believe that we have been married nearly 11 years. I hope he knows just exactly how much I love him and miss him.

Praying for a very fast week and one filled with many blessings for me, my family, and my friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment