Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wednesday...

Boy it feels weird not to go to church on a Wednesday night. We have Christmas Eve Candlelight Service tomorrow, so tonight was canceled. I've got the kids clothes all ready to go. They should all look good. They are ready to open up their gifts, but they just have to wait. I haven't even wrapped any yet. I'm way, way behind. I am done buying theirs though. The only person I like is my dad, and he is by far the hardest person in the world to buy for. I have no idea what to give him ever. I can't wait to see the kids faces when they open up their gifts. They are going to love everything. I just know it. KB was already trying to get into some of her gifts in my closet.

Tomorrow looks like it is going to be a busy, busy day. Have to run to Sam's to get the stuff for supper. Going to the 5:00 PM service at church. Then home to eat and open gifts. Somewhere in all of that time, I'm going to have to wrap gifts.

I really miss Hubster during this time of year. This is his favorite season. I see something, and I want to tell him about it. That is when I realize that I can't just pick up the phone or take him to see it. I'm going to keep faking it till I make it. The holiday season is just about over, and I'm ready for it to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment