Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Got to love those Deployment Gremlins...


This is what I came home to after my doctor's appointment that didn't happen. This was caused from the toilet mishap last night. Isn't it just lovely? I haven't taken a picture yet, but the hole is about 3 times bigger than that now. We got home from church, and another section had fallen down. Our deductible is $500. Just something else that I need. That doesn't even touch what the price is going to be for the plumber.

Other than the day seeming to drag, it was an okay day. I got to chat with Hubster online. Then tonight is church tonight, and boy was it good. It was a wonderful way to start off the Bible Conference this year. I'm looking forward to tomorrow nights preachers. My favorite night will be Friday though. My two favorite preachers are going to be preaching. I wish I had somebody to go with me. I can think of no way better to spend New Year's Eve than in church. It was refreshing tonight. I'm ready to start the New Year off with a bang. I'm going to start forcing myself to get up for Sunday school and maybe even the early service on Sundays.

All of the kids are doing great. BG was hollering at the hole in the ceiling. It was really funny. She kept pointing at it and jabbering. I will make sure that I get video of it tomorrow for Hubster. I'm ready for school to start back. I'm sure the boys are too. Ready for the school year to be over for more than one reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment